- Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org.
- Find the location of your polling place at Voter Find
- Access Voter Search (input your name)
- Access Details -which elections you voted in, your precinct, your voting districts (federal, state, municipal), location of your polling place
- Print an absentee ballot request
- Become a poll worker
- Access a sample ballot for your polling location
- See a list of your current elected officials and their contact information
- Get directions to your polling place
- View a sample ballot for your polling location.
VOTER IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Voter Identification Requirements: The forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on an Election Day include:
- A current and valid photo identification card issued by the State of Ohio or the United States government; or
- A military identification (“military ID”); or
- An original or copy of a current utility bill; or
- An original or copy of a current bank statement; or
- An original or copy of a current government check; or
- An original or copy of a current paycheck; or
- An original or copy of a current other government document, other than a voter registration acknowledgement notification mailed by the board of elections, that shows the voter’s name and current address.
REGISTER TO VOTE
Print Voter Registration Form
Update your Voter Registration (options available for online and manual options)